Follow my blog for easy cooking

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Oh my God! I'm actually in Blogosphere! I'm so excited! It's almost like being Alice in wonderland and stepping into a different world for me. Me -thirty something, busy Doctor (not just now), aspiring and sometimes successful homemaker, great Mom (in the words of my 5 year old daughter) and now also BLOGGER! I want to squeal in delight and I think I can risk it just now because there's no one in earshot, so here goes Wheeeeeeee!
For all you seasoned bloggers out there who are now turning on indulgent smiles you have no idea what a great step this is for a non blogger. I have been toying with the idea of blogging for the past 4 years. I have opened this site at least 10 times in the past 6 months but chickened out at the continue button and today Ive finally done it. Well the plan is to write about shortcut cooking in India, especially on weekdays when CRAZY is the only appropriate word to describe life as it exists and I am trying to perfect this art.Today ofcourse I'm just so excited that I cant even begin, my shaking hands are making too many typos. So I'm going to continue later. Right now my friend is here and we're off to register ourselves and our daughters for a swimming class. So see you guys.
I'm not sure anyone is listening and I feel like I'm talking to myself. I feel like a teenager on her first day of college. It feels good - just like anything new does. O.K now I just have to go . For whoever is  listening - see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment